Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hanging in

I saw this on yes + me and thought it was cool


I always like stuff that plays with cmyk

*****

i love this


I think I"m going to make a series of photographs based on this kind of idea...

I really like this website:

Fabrica Features

its like old school website style but its actually pretty nifty the way the photos of the projects open up.


****
Its cool to see them all together
"Established in 1991, under the editorship of Tibor Kalman, with the premise that diversity is positive and that all cultures have equal value, today COLORS is part of the publishing activity of Fabrica, Benetton's communication research centre. COLORS' editorial offices are situated in Fabrica's architectural complex, restored and enlarged by Japanese architect Tadao Ando, and it has a network of external collaborators in the four corners of the earth."



from here

No comments:

Contributors

Labels