Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New York, New York

I realized I haven't been taking pictures of my summer in New York at all. But its been SO FUN.


I just saw Death Cab for Cutie live in Mccaren Park Pool.... which was AMAZING! it was really one of the best times i've seen them, except that before it ended the scariest fucking thunderstorm of my entire life ensued. I couldnt decide which doom was worse-- walking in two inches of water on a concrete sidewalk next to giant trees or walking in 2 inches of water through a wide open giant park to get home.


I just realized thats there's nothing else I can mention on my very public blog. But I remember thinking that I'm going to want to die when I get back from London because it'll be 10x better than my life in NY, But really-- I feel I have a great August to look forward to when I get back. And it'll be wonderful.


No comments:

Contributors

Labels